(Fall 2018-2019) Rates are posted Scroll Down...
Dedication to Quality...means more for your childcare tuition!
Hugs-n-Hearts ELC high-quality child care does not just happen; it is the results of a delicate combination of personnel,facility, programming, and dedication to serving children and parents.
To make high-quality child care happen, Hugs -n- Hearts has taken special measures to include quality extra curricular activities at
no additional charge to your family!
* We offer Individual Computer classes
* Our state of the art Kid-friendly Kitchen ( offering cooking classes for Preschool thru schoolage)
* We offer Spanish classes
* We offer a Huge Indoor Activity room to enhance your childs physical and interaction skills
* Our teachers are highly trained in areas of First Aid / CPR / Management of communicable diseases, and child abuse reconigition.
* Hugs-n-Hearts ELC makes the reduction of staff turnover a priority ( we have several teachers that have over
12 years of service)
* Our staff is a selection of Bachelor Degree in Early Childcare Education to a great majority of our part-time /substitute staff are also upper-level college students.
* We offer full-size ( yellow school buses) the safest transportation in the industry and our drivers hold a CDL
( commerical drivers licence) to transport our children to and from school.
* We follow licensing requirements and offer the very best childcare that you promised your child or
children they would have!
Come Join Our "Hugs family" and for more information contact us by email or call (614) 848-6777
Current families may request a statement personalized for your need and at your request. Just fill out the requested information below and hit Submit and the statement you requested will be available for pick up in your childs classroom the next business day.
Please use this form to request a statement. Please allow 1 business day to respond to a request. If you need an immediate request please call the center direct at (614) 540-2276.
Hugs-n-Hearts Early Learning Center