UPDATE YOUR 2017 & 2018 CALENDAR Click Here..
Dedication to Quality...means more for your childcare tuition!
Hugs-n-Hearts ELC high-quality child care does not just happen; it is the results of a delicate combination of personnel,facility, programming, and dedication to serving children and parents.
To make high-quality child care happen, Hugs -n- Hearts North has taken special measures to include quality extra curricular activities at no additional charge to your family!
* We offer Individual Computer classes
* Our state of the art Kid-friendly Kitchen ( offering cooking classes for Preschool thru school-age)
* We offer Spanish classes
* We offer a Huge Indoor Activity room to enhance your childs physical and interaction skills
* Our teachers are highly trained in areas of First Aid / CPR / Management of communicable diseases, and child abuse recognition.
* Hugs-n-Hearts ELC makes the reduction of staff turnover a priority ( we have several teachers that have over
15 years of service)
* Our staff is a selection of Bachelor Degree in Early Childcare Education to a great majority of our part-time /substitute staff are also upper-level college students.
* We offer full-size ( yellow school buses & thirteen passenger vehicles state approved ) the safest transportation in the industry and our drivers hold a CDL
( commerical drivers licence) to transport our children to and from school in our full-size buses.
* We follow licensing requirements and offer the very best childcare that you promised your child or
children they would have!
Come Join Our "Hugs family" and for more information contact us by email or call (740)-909-4747
School Year Tuition Schedule
2016-2017 Tuition Schedule (Effective August 15th, 2016) School Year Schedule (Tax Purposes Only)
* If you have questions about tuition at Hugs-n-Hearts North Campus, please call (740)-909-4747 or email Josh Keene at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject area Tuition North Campus.
Hi my name is Miss Shelley. I will be teaching computer classes at North Campus.
I'm very excited to help your child use technology to learn fun and exciting things during class.
Information for Current Students Parents..
Policy Revision as 0f 1-1-16 (Extended Absence Policy)
Scroll down to download our 2017 -2018 current tuition rate
The Delaware General Health District continues to receive and investigate reports of mumps throughout Delaware County. We have provided the actual letter for you to review from the Delaware General Health District below.
Click Delaware County Health District
Parents help us to help your child remain healthy while attending
Hugs -n- Hearts & H-n-H Campus. We appreciate your understanding and by following these guidelines will help keep each and every child healthy!
Hugs-n-Hearts Early Learning Center
We are very excited about the new online communication app Tadpoles. The Tadpoles app will allow us to send class reminders, emergency alerts, and more, directly to your email and phones. Tadpoles is available for both Android and IOS in the app store, and it is free of charge. Once your child is registered, follow these steps to get started:
*Go to your App store and download the Tadpoles parent app.
* Sign in to your account via the app.
* Complete the registration and create your account.
* Check your email for a welcome email from tadpoles. It may go
to a spam folder.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know!